A chance to catch up!
An exciting part of being Loreto College Ballarat alumni is attending reunions. This is an exciting time to catch up with old friends, rekindle friendships and reminisce on some of your memories during your time at Loreto.
Each year we host a One Year Out Reunion as well as a 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 year reunion.
We highly value and appreciate alumni assisting the College to organise reunions. If you are interested in helping us with your reunion please contact [email protected]
2021 Reunion Dates
Times for each reunion TBC
Saturday 18 September 2021
- Class of 1970 (50 Year Reunion)
- Class of 1971 (50 Year Reunion)
- Class of 1990 (30 Year Reunion)
- Class of 1991 (30 Year Reunion)
- Class of 2010 (10 Year Reunion)
- Class of 2011 (10 Year Reunion)
Saturday 16 October 2021
- Class of 1980 (40 Year Reunion)
- Class of 1981 (40 Year Reunion)
- Class of 2000 (20 Year Reunion)
- Class of 2001 (20 Year Reunion)
Friday 3 December 2021
- Class of 2015 (5 Year Reunion)
- Class of 2016 (5 Year Reunion)
- Class of 2019 (1 Year Out Reunion)
- Class of 2020 (1 Year Out Reunion)
Following consultation with the LPPA (Loreto Past Pupils Association) and alumni who nominated to assist in organising reunions, it was decided that it would be appropriate to host two cohorts at Loreto College Ballarat at one time to ensure all reunions go ahead. This will mean that the tour of the College will be combined with an adjoining year (eg. 1970 & 1971 and 2000 & 2001 etc). However, separate external venues will be allocated to individual Class years following the tour of the College. We hope you understand and make the most of this rare opportunity to share a part of your reunion with your friends from either the graduating Class above or below you. It is sure to make for a truly special and unique year of reunions!
Other school events
Alumni are more than welcome to attend school events. We always love seeing alumni back at Loreto supporting our various events such as our annual production, Arts Festival, Head of the Lake and more. If you are interested in attending any of these events, please click on the button below or visit our events and fundraising page.